1) Use of the Curr & Dewar website is on condition you agree to these terms and conditions which from time to time are subject to change and that any future use of the site will renew such an agreement.
2) Curr & Dewar is a UK based company. The relationship between you and Curr & Dewar shall be governed by Scottish law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
3) Curr & Dewar shall not have any liability for any direct or indirect loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims whether in contract or tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise arising out of the misuse of the contents of your application either before, during or after the transfer of such information to the recruiter or otherwise arising out of your use or inability to use the site or the information or services contained on it. Without limit to the foregoing and insofar as permitted in each relevant jurisdiction Curr & Dewar does not give any warranty, either express or implied, as to the site or its contents including but not limited to any warranties as to no infringement.
4) Curr & Dewar uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is accurate but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
5) Curr & Dewar is not responsible for the contents or reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
1) All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this site are copyright to either Tayfusion Ltd or Curr & Dewar and are the intellectual property of Tayfusion or Curr & Dewar .
2) Unless we state otherwise, you may view, download and print content on our site for domestic and personal purposes to place a request or to use this site as a resource. Any other use of the materials on this site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of Tayfusion or Curr & Dewar is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify Curr & Dewar and its related companies, affiliates, employees, agents and representatives, and to hold them harmless from any and all damages, losses, taxes, duties, fees, expenses, claims and liabilities (including legal fees) ("Claims") that may arise from the use of the Curr & Dewar Website.
Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully in adherence to the Data Protection Act 1998.
No information provided by you through this site will be made available to third parties. Curr & Dewar will however use your information for the purposes of administering the services in connection with this site.
You are entitled to know what personal information Curr & Dewar hold about you and on payment of a £10.00 fee we will supply this to you.
Application should be made to Curr & Dewar Auctioneers, Unit E, 6 North Isla Street, Dundee, DD3 7JQ.
Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area.
If any of these terms and conditions are illegal, invalid or unenforceable this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
By using this site you accept that it is at your own risk. Curr & Dewar accepts no liability arising from errors (including typographical errors) contained in, or any omissions from, this website. March 2011.
If you have any questions regarding our services please feel free to contact us.
Choose an auction to view below:
Registered Office: Curr & Dewar Auctioneers Unit E, 6 North Isla Street. Dundee. DD3 7JQ. UK
Copyright 2017. Curr & Dewar Auctioneers. All rights reserved.